SOLD OUT FOR 2016
We are so excited for the 2016 festival on September 24, we promise good food, good times and good drinks. We are so lucky, our festival sees growth and reach every year, in order to continue keeping things original and regional we will be using a new application form which includes a category section and description.
Please note that you must fit into a 10x10 space- if you need more space you must buy two booths. If you have questions about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up today, we do have limited space!
We are a one day, open-to-the-public event. Here's what you can expect!
- Reserved 10’ x 10’ vendor booth space. There will be a maximum of (3) spaces per exhibitor
- Opportunity to distribute coupons, special offers, sampling, conduct raffles and special promotions specifically for YOUR business
- Includes fee to obtain vendor permit from City
- Electricity provided to each booth; does not include power cords / adapters
- Booth does not include signage
- Display equipment must be provided by the exhibitor
- Selling or giving away of alcohol is not allowed unless you are an official festival partner
- Only designated food vendors are allowed to serve or sell food and beverages.
Security is being provided at the festival, however the festival is not responsible for stolen or ruined items.
- The NuLu Festival will take place in the 700, 800, and 900 blocks of East Market Street. The street will be closed from 8:00am Saturday until 1:00am Sunday. Festival activities and entertainment are scheduled from 11:00am until 11:00pm Saturday, September 24th.
- All booth set-up must be complete by 10:00am and take-down complete by 12:30am. Vendors will have vehicle access to their space before 10:00am and after 11:00pm.
- NuLu event staff members will be available Saturday to direct you to your assigned space.
- We will place vendors at locations that best fit our festival. We take every request into consideration, but nothing is promised. NuLu Business Members with property on Market Street are guaranteed space in front of their building. Please make note of any booth space request in the notes section when signing up.
- Once we have reached capacity we will start a wait list, there is no guarantee at that point, but we will contact you if something becomes available.
- This is a family friend festival.
- The Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse any booth that does not fit our policy.
Food vendor spaces are $350.00. Retail vendor spaces are $125.00.
For more details, please contact Christine Vaughan, email@example.com.
****PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR COMPANY NAME IN YOUR CHECKOUT INFORMATION****
By Purchasing this Vendor Space you inherently agree to our Release of Liability:
I will not hold the NuLu Festival/East Market District Association (EMDA) or its representatives liable for any loss, damage or injury. I further agree to indemnify, save harmless, and defend the NuLu Festival/EMDA and its representatives in interest from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, debts, liabilities, and attorney fees arising out of, claimed on account of, or in any manner predicated upon loss or damage to the property of and injuries to or death of any and all persons whatsoever, in any manner caused or contributed to by the vendor, its agents or employees while in, upon, or about the NuLu Festival grounds where the booth is located, or while going to or departing from the same, and to indemnify and save harmless the NuLu Festival/EMDA and its representatives in interest from any liability and that the NuLu Festival/EMDA may suffer as the result of acts of negligence, fraud, or misconduct of any vendors agent or employees on or about the NuLu Festival grounds.
I release the NuLu Festival/EMDA from any and all liability for loss or damage to the property and merchandise used by the vendor in the operation of the concession due to theft, vandals, fire, storm, flood and damage through any force of nature otherwise. I further grant the NuLu Festival/EMDA permission to use any photographs, motion pictures, recording, or any other record of my participation in the festival for any legitimate reasons.